Welcome to LAH Families, where Los Altos Hills families can connect with each other.
Upcoming events include neighborhood picnics. Join our group, above, to receive the info. Volunteers needed! Email email@example.com
- Find and connect with neighbors who have similar aged kids, teens and college students
- Find and arrange fun neighborhood activities
- Connect on any level you want – professional, interests, or hobbies
- Advertise lost pets, teen babysitting and gardening, etc
We have two places for connections – a Facebook site for teens, and a Big Tent site for parents and their younger kids.
In the News
Los Altos Town Crier: Helping Los Altos Hills Families Connect, Resident Pioneers Local Social Networking
Town of Los Altos Hills Newsletter: LAH Families Join Together
Your family’s privacy is important to us!
- You don’t need to share your address with other group members. If you choose to leave it blank during registration we will contact you to verify your residency.
- However, your name, email, and other information you provide are shared with other members of the LAHF group. Note that this is not optional and guarantees that there are no anonymous members.
Would you like to help get our site up and going? Click here to volunteer!